For this prompt, we were asked to answer the questions asked by James Lipton on Inside the Actors Studio. Since I worked with him for three years when he directed the Xmas Special of the Bob Hope Show, during which time he never asked any of us any of these questions, I am going to answer the questions here. (I also happened to love Inside the Actor’s Studio during the years when I had TV and could watch it.)
So, here goes.
~ ~ • ~ ~
1. What is your favorite word?
Plethora, because I am so proud that I know the meaning. ;o)
2. What is your least favorite word?
Awesome. If you want to know why, hit the link.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Conversations. Nature. Loving actions.
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Asshole! (Muttered only upon encountering really selfish or bad drivers or parkers.)
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Donald Trump’s voice.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Your friends and family are all waiting for you!”