1. What is a poltergeist?
A perching zeitgeist.
2. What supposedly happens if you look in the mirror and say, “Bloody Mary” three times?
It turns out that whatever you are trying to blame on Mary is still your own fault!!
3. What’s so unlucky about the number 13?
In a baker’s dozen, the extra bonus muffin is always one that has fallen on the floor.
4. Why do banshees scream?
For ice cream.
5. What happens to a vampire in daylight?
They get hot-blooded.
6. A Nightmare on Elm Street wasn’t about a monster who could kill people in their dreams. What was it about?
The night Elmer Timshot’s horse got loose.
7. Who did Norman Bates dress up as in the movie, Psycho?
It is said that each day after filming, he dressed up as Anthony Perkins and went home.
8. The Amityville Horror wasn’t about a haunted house. What was it about?
The horror of living among the Stepford Wives. Too much cheerfulness and perfection can be just too much.
9. What are the three witches doing at the beginning of MacBeth?
Toiling, troubling and doubling-over.
10. What classic monster lives under the Paris Opera House?
Donald Trump is going to live there after he loses the election. It is debatable whether they’ll have him as the other monsters think he gives monsters a bad name.
For Fibbing Friday