Nosy Questions #2, Mar 25, 2020
I made up these questions over two months ago, right after I posted my first Nosy Questions Challenge, then promptly misfiled and lost them . Then tonight, looking for a video to watch, I found them in my video file. So, fate was saving them for this time when we all have a lot of time on our hands as well as a time when we are isolated and need to reach out. So here goes. Try to answer fully and to provide us with the story of your life. And remember, the story is in the details. If you wish, feel free to publish photos to go with your answers.
- Tell us how you met your partner. Please be specific in telling your tale.
- What is your most romantic experience, again with details?
- What is the most extravagant purchase you’ve ever made, and why did you buy it?
- What is your favorite swear word or expression, and when are you most likely to use it?
- What is your favorite kind of pie? With or without ice cream?
- While we’re on the subject, what is your favorite ice cream, and where did you last eat it?
- Who is your most unique friend and why? (May be someone from the past.)
- What is your most irritating habit?
- Who was your favorite teacher and why?
- Do you like being alone and if so, what would you probably be doing?
- What is the most outlandish thing you’ve ever done?
- What superstition do you always follow?
- What famous person or animal have you met? Tell us about the meeting.
Please put your answers on your blog and put a link to your blog in the comments below. If you don’t have a blog, copy the questions and your answers in the comments section.
Thanks for playing along. I can’t wait to hear your stories.