Di is hosting Fibbing Friday this week. Here are the questions and the link
1. Who sang about the green green grass of home? Kermit the Frog.
2. Where will you find The Wind in the Willows? At the Chili cookoff.
3. Who was Nora Batty? Neither Aballi’s twin sister
4. Who was the star of Tales of the Riverbank? Paddy the Beaver
5. Who sang ‘I’m gonna make you mine’ ? Donald Trump.
6. What is a dowager? A Las Vegas encouragement.
7. What do the letters LED stand for? Low Energy Disbursement.
8. What are ‘cobbles’ ? Those miniature ears of corn that come in a little bottle.
9. What is a shoe horn? A euphemism for a corn
10. What was once advertised as the fifth emergency service? Bad Hair Day Home Visitation and Restoration Services.
For Fibbing Friday