Here are this week’s questions:
1. What is a huskador? A storage container for ears of corn once you’ve stripped off the kernels.
2. What is a cavapoo? A bathroom stop for a cavalcade of people.
3. What is a chorkie? A minor choking fit while eating a pork pie.
4. What is a lollie? A tiny tot’s rest period.
5. What is a dorkie? What you open a door with.
6. What is a springador? What you have to do when you forget your keys.
7. What is a scottie? A diminutive citizen of Edinburgh.
8. What is a puggle? What someone with a severe cold is standing in when he’s ankle-deep in water in the street.
9. What is a pekalier? A very odd person.
10. What is a schnappy? A doggie diaper for your pet schnauzer.
For the Fibbing Friday prompt.