Here are the Fibbing Friday questions for this week:
1. What is rolling stock? Cattle after they’ve been loaded onto train cars and the train is in motion.
2. What is a rolling deck ? A convenient place for rolling doobies on your lap during a poker game.
3. What is role play ? When actors mess around instead of learning their lines.
4. What is ‘on a roll? Caraway or sesame seeds, unless it’s a cinnamon roll, in which case it would be frosting.
5. What does a rolling stone gather? Carsick groupies.
6. What is a rolling boil? Whole crab served on a train.
7. What is a rolling pin? A really bad bowling score.
8. What is a steam roller? A passé method of curling one’s hair.
9. What is a roller coaster? A round disk meant to be placed under your drink that has been positioned vertically rather than horizontally.
10. What is a roller skate? A beached fish.